View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
chiller
1st Gear Newbie

Maranello BMW = Top Notch Customer Service

I had such a great experience with Maranello BMW, that I felt compelled to share with all the fellow maxbimmers.

I had been in touch with Mike (parts dept) about ordering a new key for my E46 M3. He quoted me a great price, and I decided to make the trek over to their facility. While speaking to the Parts department, I was advised to head over to service to see what the cost in troubleshooting the problem with the key was. Immediately, Brad (a service advisor), decided to check if my programming had been reset. And guess what - it was! I had tried the online instructions to re-program, but I guess I lacked the midas touch. I asked what I owed, and he responded with, "nothing, enjoy your Friday." I even went back to the parts to get some misc bolts I lost for my battery tie down, and because their inventory didn't have any, Mike was more than willing to offer me the dimensions so that I could pick it up at a local hardware store.

This is the type of customer service that all BMW dealerships should deliver. I was more than impressed, and will definitely recommend future buyers to head on over.
chiller is offline   Reply With Quote