Thread: 1,000,000 thxs
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
2 months including the couple problems we had. You and other people must be retarded as my car runs amazing the afr is flat on 11.0 when at wot and the owner of tagracecraft himself says Hpf made this tune amazing for off the shelf kit the afrs were perfect and he's a tuner... This is before bimmercruise so please tell me how you can "hear" my afrs are to
Rich you can't hear the afrs you can see the smoke come out the exhaust lol... You have a s54 in your non-m or installed it into someone elses car? Anyways if your sure my car isn't running right find me a car and lets line em up buddy no point in being keyboard warriors let's take it to the roads

Oh wow, dont lose your patience, lol.

I dont have an S54 in my car, I installed it in my friends non-m.

Hows your reading comprehension? Was I talking about your car being faster then someone elses

I even remember when you posted that Dyno vid on the other board and everyone said you put down very low numbers at that session, even people who actually own an HPF M3 said that.

Forget it man. Like I said before, if it runs good now, I'm happy for you and glad its all worked out.
new member is offline   Reply With Quote