View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Lightbulb 2011 BMW Club of Canada - Trillium Chapter Autocross Schedule

Location: All events this year will be held at the Powerade Centre in Brampton. http://www.poweradecentre.com/.

-->>Google Map Link<<--

Dates:

Event #1 Sunday May 15th
Event #2 Sunday June 26th
Event #3 Sunday July 10th
Event #4 Saturday August 6th
Event #5 Sunday August 21th (in conjunction with Bimmercruise '11)
Event #6 Sunday September 25th
Event #7 Saturday October 15th

For those of you with a keen eye, we only have 7 event dates, but we will be hosting 8 autocrosses this year. In the points championship we will be counting the best 6 of 8 events in the points calculations! The 8 date is still to be determined or, we may turn one of the existing dates into a double header. I will be posting this asap, so look for updates soon!

Start Times:

All events start at 10am sharp. Be there at 9:15 am for registration, drivers meeting, and track walk. The most important part is the track walk as this is where you will learn the course!!

Exception: The Sunday August 21th event will start at Noon instead, so registration and so on will be at 11:15am!

Helmets are Mandatory this year for all participants, and passengers. A Snell 2000 or SA 2000 rating is what we recommend as a minimum!

Cost:

Event Prices are $40/event/participant, and you must be a member of the BMW Club of Canada or affiliate chapters. You may come out once to try it out as a non-member for a cost of $50. Membership fees are $55/year + HST which is $62.15/year. You can register at www.trillium-bmwclub.ca

If you have any further questions please contact me at John_Venditti@hotmail.com

Spectators are always welcome, the only requirement is that everyone MUST register and SIGN a WAIVER!

Thank-you, and I look forward to another awesome season with all of you!

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 135i Msport Daily/track toy
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote