View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Nerk
2nd Gear Member

Leather Restoraton product demo *please respond if interested*

Hey Guys,

Last year during the meets, I was informed about a leater restoration product called leatherique.. Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered some of their products. Apparently, I over estimated and the total cost came to 400$. Which I though was still better than getting new leather on the seats...

This caught the sellers attention and he had to call me to verify that order, I sent him a few pictures and my project plan and yeah, my order pretty much got cut down in haf ... I thought that was rather nice of him... He was curious how I heard of his products and I answered through Maxbimmer of course.

He's based out of the Niagara region, and is willing to come down and do a product demo for us... So I said I'll organize something with everyone here, I was thinking maybe at one of Friday monthly meets...

Let me know if you're interested and ill ensure that I'll pick a date that is convenient for everyone.

Here's the website for more information and photographic evidence of what this product really can do...

www.leatheriquecanada.com/

Thanks,
Thanks
Nerk is offline   Reply With Quote