View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #24
Chris916
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Unfortunately no, it's too long (due to the smaller Getrag used by the 325) and I'm pretty sure it uses a smaller guibo. Find a 328/M3 driveshaft with the ZF. EDIT: make sure it's the 4 bolt one. I've never actually seen one, but some cars came with a 6 bolt diff which used a 6 bolt CV joint on the end of the driveshaft. If the driveshaft has 4 bolts on the end, it's the right kind and everything will bolt up like OEM once you put on the center bearing correct for your chassis (make sure you get the right one, early and late E30 bearings don't interchange).
Hmm alright. Thanks for the insight. Ill see what i can find. if i can find a zf at a reasonable price ill definitely jump on it. but worse comes to worse ill find a 250 for cheap and hope it holds out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Oh ok, nevermind, I remember you now ! ahaha..

I hope to check out some events. It would be fun to just jump into a car and ride shotgun to check it out. I don't have my BMW anymore but hopefully since I'm starting a new Security job that I can make some funds so next year I can pick up another E30 That's my goal but who knows!

Psst* 2005 Lotus Exige = 28k
I would really love to have my dream car!
Awesome! For sure come by this year and check it out. the Eurotrash crew would be happy to hook you up with some rides
Chris916 is online now   Reply With Quote