View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:07 AM   #10
bmwmmn
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPperform View Post
Hi all,
My name is Alex Pagani and I'm new to Max, and just wanted to inform the BMW community that I'm in the process of establishing myself as a reputable place to buy quality used BMW parts and provide service for very reasonable rates. I have a ton of used e30 parts for sale. I've been doing this now for 4 years already, and just wanted to spread the news a bit. I've built a few permormance oriented cars for people and are have a great knowledge in Racing/Performance. New shop location in the works, but come see me at my current shop. I will be providing complete auto repair service as well as fabrication, tuning, chassis dyno, chassis weight scaling/setup. Some of you already know me! and are Max members. Let me know if I can help, or call to bend my ear. Thanks
Hello Alex and it is very pleasant to know there is somebody who we can trust (reading from the posts) in this miserable Windsor. Please let me/us know where you are located so that I can pay a visit one of these days and introduce myself to you.

Thank You
bmwmmn is offline   Reply With Quote