View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Thumbs up Faq

Greetings all!

Here are some FAQ we get everyday, so hopefully this will help clear up some things and speed up the response time to some of these PM's

Q) What is the Maxbimmer discount?

A) We offer members 20% discount on most parts. Some exceptions apply. Where 20% discount cannot be done, the next best price will be offered. In some cases, this may actually be employee price.

Q) How do I purchase and/or pay for an item or items?

A) Just come into Maranello BMW and mention you are a member of Maxbimmer. We'll pull up the account for Maxbimmer members and request your Maxbimmer username.

Q) What if the item I want is not in stock?

A) Depending on the item in question, a special order may be required. For special orders we require deposit in full.

Q) Can I pre-order if the item I want is not in stock using a credit card?

A) Unfortunately, due to fraudulent activity in the region, we cannot process payment via credit card as we have no way to confirm the authenticity of the card. This is our policy with all customers of Maranello BMW. Exceptions for orders without deposit will be made on case-by-case basis and will be subject to discretion by Parts Department Team members. However, we do have an online retail portal in the works for mid-2017.

Q) How long will the order take to come in?

A) In stock items will be available for pick up on the same day. Special order items, from our Canadian warehouses will take 1-3 business days to arrive. Germany special orders will take 7-10 business days to arrive.

Q) Does my Maxbimmer discount apply to service at Maranello BMW?

A) The Maxbimmer discount only applies to parts. You can use your Maxbimmer benefits and apply them to the cost of parts when your vehicle is in for service.

Q) I need a quote on a part or a bunch of parts!

A) Please Private Message us, and we will respond as soon as possible with a price quote for you. For more urgent inquiries, email partsmar@maranellobmw.com or call us at toll free, 1.888.355.1752.

Thank you all for your support.

Regards,

Maranello Parts Team

YOUR SOURCE FOR GENUINE BMW PARTS
WITH SPECIAL MAXBIMMER MEMBER PRICES
AND TWO YEARS WARRANTY

Maranello BMW Parts Department
T 1.888.355.1752
partsmar@maranellobmw.com

Hours Of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00AM - 4:30PM EST