Thread: Eff. Ing. Hell.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #57
Philboski
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carjoe View Post
Funny you mention that. I've been thinking the same thing. I really want AWD or RWD, manual transmission, 4 doors. A4? Mazdaspeed6? STI? Legacy GT? G35?

Or I say screw it and get a new 4 door commuter and save up for a speedy something as a weekend warrior/toy.

*sigh* I may just wait until someone hits me or the car blows up on it's own. A shame really, I love driving it. Just not sure about how much more I want to throw at it this year.
You've got some good coices there, but the A4 is no more reliable than a BMW. In my instance, the STI would be fabulous, were it not for the cost (and I am too big for the older ones), the Mazdaspeed 6 faces some reliability issues, and both the Legacy GT and G35 are too small for me.

I think the only way that I'll be able to get something that fits my wants/needs is to drop 60+ pounds.

Right now, the Mazda3 is out front -- I want to drive another one for a longer period of time before I do anything though. I need to be sure that I'll be comfortable drivign up to my cottage and the like.
Philboski is offline   Reply With Quote