View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #30
kevin325
AMG ETR
 
kevin325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickid View Post
Go to court and be done with it.
It looks like I have to take that route by the way things are going - I am going to wait until end of week for an answer. Still not sure what's so complicated about a "Yes we agree with your offer / No we do not agree with your offer".

I am not asking them to cut me a check right away, Just want to know where they stand and how they would like to deal with this situation.
__________________


kevin325 is offline