View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #17
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 960
Send a message via MSN to nachos23
First time I've heard it called a coil cover, but if someone wants to get one wrapped + they have $$$, they can call it whatever they want (heard about 3 variations about whats it called)..... LOL
My Ride:
2009 335i Xdrive
JB4 and BimmerBoost Back-end flash
AA race FMIC and Diverter/Blow-off
H&R Coilovers
& a few other goodies

nachos23 is offline   Reply With Quote