View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #26
13blackknight
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
I finished speaking with Bimmersport, Kevin(OP)and to RMP and all agreed to have this thread cleaned up in a way that's suitable to them, and to this site. I hope both can resolve this unfortunate issue. For all the others, please respect their differences, and let them resolve this issue without causing unnecessary drama. Thx.

I respect your decision Bliss to clean up the thread, and keep this on topic, however if the OP didn't want opinions or other people experiences with various Sponsor's on this site, then it should have not been posted or deleted by yourself in the beginning, to let it get this far and then clean it up seems to be a form of censorship or preferential treatment.
I"m not associated/deal or know any of the individuals above.
But as consumer and a member of this forum I want to know experiences with sponsors other members have had so we can make an informed decision before we make a purchase.
Maybe this site needs a "code of conduct" what you can post about Sponsor's, because anytime someone posts anything negitive it's always going to make people respond emotionly and sometimes not in the right manner.
my 2 cents.