View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #26
PROJECT_E36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPOWERD View Post
Driver side header wraps around the steering shaft, there's no other way around it because of the physical location of it. Hence, both banks will never be equal length. A V8 was never designed to be in an E36 (or BMW would have done it). There are always compromises to deal with. The shop's fabricator was gone for a few days, someone had to step in and finish it off because of holiday deadlines. In the end, after a bit of grinding, the result ends up the same. Like BigD said, if you don't have anything nice to say.... STFU and don't ruin someone's build thread because you're "project" will get smoked if you ever pull up beside Danimal (anywhere - track or street) unequal header included.
In never said my "project" was better or faster. I just hate seeing people say things such as "Top Tier", excellent etc. and then see pics of HP robbing, shitty welding, drastically different size headers.

You can make the same size headers by making the right side one just as long as the left one that was made longer to accomodate the steering shaft.

This board is full of people talking shit, so why can't I make a post stating facts?

wwT
PROJECT_E36 is offline   Reply With Quote