View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
6th Gear Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,367
What happened to your lawyered up??

You should just sue and get those witness that saw the car speeding up St Martin,
dont waste time.. a good lawyer will get that settlement for you....

Sad that you cant even trust a brand dealership anymore..
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote