View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #11
fishtar
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz azn View Post
Are you sure the camshafts are? Because they guy said at first it was 'the cam gears' that were M3 so clearly he didn't have any idea of what he was talking about.

Sure you can bolt the seatbelt bucket to the floor or whatever, but doesn't mean is safe.

Heater box assembly. Where your heater core, fan etc etc all sit. Notice that huge gaping hole under the dash into the engine compartment...

As for the manual engine fan, that's a bunch of crap. The car doesn't even have a coolant temp gauge hooked up, so how do you know what good it does? It could be overheating right in front of you and you wouldn't even know... That fact alone told me the guy who was selling it was a bit of a space cadet.
Haha, I'm not too far from him either... Don't know much about cars. All I felt though, was that the car can go vroom. I plan on hooking up the temp thing real soon. Besides, I can't use it anyways. I'll probably get that hooked up at the same time I do everything else. Parkview BMW would be able to do this right?

So the heater box assembly. Important? If so, how much for one? Also, what does it do? Does it heat up the engine?

EDIT: also as for the bolting of the seatbelt thingy, would that pass the safety test?

Last edited by fishtar; 11-29-2010 at 11:43 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
fishtar is offline   Reply With Quote