Thread: BBM for Iphone?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #35
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
You really think people BELIEVE you when you tell them, "sorry I didn't get your text??" Hahah
Crock of shit and I would call you on it! I;ve asked friends who used that excuse on me to show me their phone, then I would scroll through their messages and show them that they DID infact receive it.

Unless they were out of the country or in a bunker for days, there is NO WAY! they didn't receive the text.

Edit, BB all the way! ( I went from I phone to BB)
yes they do, and i wouldn't let you or anyone else play with my phone. Even if i did, i could easily delete that one text message and then you'd be convinced i never got it!

I turn the antenna off on my iphone (save battery) sometimes for days at a time. (if you use a 4G only as an ipod, it will last like a week and a half)

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote