View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #56
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz azn View Post
Never said anywhere I was the end all, be all of wisdom on here. I could comment about a shitload more things on this forum in general, but I don't know what I would be talking about half the time and I prefer to not write 'correct me if I'm wrong' because that means you just plainly don't know. And that's just a waste of time. Acting like you know when you really don't is a close 2nd biggest fail in my books.

Upset or not about the AutoX thing, I have my own reasons for that I won't say publicly because you are just going to run with it as a childish comment.
I can let whoever drive my car, frankly I owe a lot of people. Kurt let me use his car at Cayuga, I was trying to pay him the back with the least I could do even though you know I am not comfortable with people driving my car.

Pleaseee... you checked your tires a few times don't tell me that crap. You want to talk about rushing, how about you change your tires at the event? I didn't even get a chance to check my pressure all day! I just ran with what I had, and you don't hear me complaining about it. Hell, you guys were all packed up at the end of the day and I was still working away. It's not like I have never helped out clean up either man, stop cutting me out to look like those guys that just leave right after their last run to go home to avoid helping out. I am usually there sticking around just as long as you guys.

And lastly, I don't think I have mentioned anything about the circumstances about the Board. So what's low about that? You're painting a picture for everyone to ask you what happened, you're digging your own hole buddy.
Then why would you say what you did? you have my email,MSN, cell, know where my house is ect. You decide to try and slander me on a public fourm and expect me to be what ever, ya what are friends for? Totally disrespectful and childish.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote