View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #55
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dble Trouble View Post
I do have a problem with people making unfounded claims because of things they heard from someone else or what not. If someone has never driven Mosport at speed how can they make a comment like it's not safe? Or, that one track is safer than another. That's like saying the hwy 403 is safer than the hwy 404. It's comments like that that get me irritated.
Quote:
Not to mention, I don't always agree with Richie either, but he IS entitled to his opinion, as everyone else is entitled to their opinion, others in the thread are being just as opinionated and you are not harassing them about it?
Hahaha, do you see it? I'm not gonna tell you, I'll let you figure it out.

Unfounded claims? heard from someone??

I've been to the track, I've read about what the risks are, and CLEARLY I am not the ONLY one who FEELS the same way and has the same OPINION!!!
I am sorry that you get irritated over the fact that I don't feel I am ready to run Mosport and am not prepared to write off my car in a wall as a possible risk. LMFAO

Keep contradicting your self Jon, things are only getting more interesting.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote