View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #47
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlordjd View Post
I'm not sure as I may have gotten the wrong impression from all the other postings.

I'm not sure as I may have gotten the wrong impression from all the other postings.

I believe the OP may have made up his mind as he already knew what his core options were and how much he is willing to spend for it.

The decision has already been narrowed down to the 3.0 x5 or the v6 Cayenne. Don't let anyone convince you into spending money you do not want to.
If you buy the year range suv you want, it is just as easy to spend some extra money taking care of whatever issues it may have rather than be stuck spending a guaranteed amount of money on a new vehicle.

Be true to what you want as you will not be happy with your purchase if you are not. Stick to the two options you have already decided on as those are the most practical based on the mileage you would accumulate without sacrificing the bling factor.

good luck with your final choice
I did have my decisions narrowed....wanted to hear if anyone had any creditable opinions on my choices!

You're aboslutely right! I dont make 200,000+ a year just yet to be able to afford something brand new like a diesel!

Thanks man!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote