View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #85
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR View Post

Reflash for what? Why would you need to reflash?

Admitting on a public forum that you're willing wanting to commit fraud by covering up your modifications so that BMW will cover your ****-up's under warranty. Good job! You know what's funny? It only takes one person to forward this information to a BMW dealer or even BMW Canada, and there goes your warranty. But hey, you're a 6 figure playah right? You should be able to pay for the repairs out of pocket. How's that saying? Gotta pay to play?
Re-flash the software to stock so it can go to the dealer without getting nailed for software. If you have ANY software besides DINAN good luck with drivetrain problems. Then after its reverted to stock by the ECU tuner, and then go to the dealer and then get re-flashed again by the ECU tuner.

What you guys fail to see is the reality of this market OUTSIDE Maxbimmer. Sascha the reality of it is, he is not the only one like this...I will bet my whole life on it. Due to this reality for the majority of people the "proper" ECU tune doesn't matter because half of these cars are LEASED. Don't you love the way this system works?

In case you didn't realize, BMW canada is heaviliy involved with online forums - thats why Mike from Maranello is even on here. Thats why Tischer gives M3forum and E46fanatics special discounts. BMW is well aware of this, its why the new BMW's now have TUNER PROTECTION. Good luck to all the tuners, except Dinan.

Please dont take it offensively...but this is the fact that this whole arguement is about, not about being rich and stuff.

KINKY I'd advise not posting anything if its besides tuning, as you can see this thread is just a fire being fueled constantly. As you can see, its like a turf war back in Compton. lol

Now that I think about it...

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 11-01-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote