View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #807
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
I'm not looking for pats on the back, I would have no problem with people starting a thread about finding more autocross and track events, but to discuss them in here is not cool, not to mention it was started by someone who has made 1 event this year, and now he's talking about run multiple series?
It's totally irrelivant as to how many auto x's I attended this year. Even if I wasn't running, I still came out to take photos (Which you guys used in a news letter without my permission might I add, but I really don't care about stuff like that.) and generally help out.

I'm clearly not the only one who wants to attend more than one event per month. And the reason for that is, like what Rob said, because of the Trillium club, it got me hooked on the small amounts I've done. The Trillium club doesn't have the capacity to do multiple events, it's a shame but you guys are making it like I've commited the ultimate sin even though I'm appreciative of it and have clearly stated it, but it's apparently gone unnoticed or just been blatently ignored. I don't want to spend $300+ on a track day, no matter what the cost efficiency is of it in relation to track time. It's too far to travel, it's hard on my daily driver and not something I'm overly interested in doing once a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Yes it's a public fourm and all, and people are free to do as they wish, I'm just happy that know that John has secured the poweraide center lot for all of next season, and being the only club I know of to run 8 events in southern Ontario at a prime location it will be the series to compete in....
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl/seriesinfo.html - 8 events
http://www.twinlakesmc.org/html/2010..._schedule.html - 9 events

I want to goto a parking lot, pay a small amount, compete and go home. And do it twice a month. Sorry if you got all butt hurt, but I'm not breaking up with you guys or anything.

I'm going to say it again I appreciate all that the BMW Trillium club does, which is why I come out even if I'm not driving, just to help. So thank you, you do an amazing job. Everyone has options in where they can go for auto x but we all stay here because of the people. I know thats why I do. Good?
02 325i Sedan

Last edited by SamE30e; 11-01-2010 at 12:00 PM.
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote