View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 06:12 PM   #75
KINKY
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR View Post
LMAO, what ever you say cocklips. I didn't know you had to be a 335i douchebag owner to know anything about them
What do you think about that lips?
Grow up. How old are we now? Still using the words "douchebag and cocklips"? Still in your teenage years huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Alas a rolex and a BMW with bling rims, but one thing money can't buy, respect and class.
I have more respect and class than you will ever have. Your just cause we can afford the finer things in life while sitting on a 6 figure paying job.
This is why some of us don't even bother coming on this forum anymore, a lot of you guys are just internet tough and the amount of shit talking that goes around here is child's play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR View Post
Lots of people blindly follow popular trends, regardless if its good or bad. There's tons of people that laugh @ the creators of the JB & Procede because of the crap they peddle to people who don't know better, and because hey the car makes more power then stock so it must be good right?

Regardless, now with proper tuning options available for the 3L TT why anyone would bother buying a hacktastic piggy back is just stupid.
One reason, "How about Mark D...if my 335I CEL went on and I know its the fuel pump because im using a BT scantool, its now 11pm and BMW roadside assistance will come pick it up now because I have to be somewhere tomorrow and cannot take time off. Will Mark D get out of bed and come reflash? Most likely it will wait for the next day (which is not questionable at all)...however, some people DO NOT want to have to wait, or just simply cannot due to time."

If my HPFP goes, at least I have the tools to take out my piggy and call for Roadside assistance and have it towed to the dealer without them detecting that I am running a tune. I'm 100% sure the dealer will not replace the HPFP if my car had a MarkD tune on it. They weren't even willing to work on my car when I had downpipes let alone having your ecu tampered with.

Last edited by KINKY; 10-31-2010 at 06:16 PM.
KINKY is offline   Reply With Quote