View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #11
5th Gear Member
hockeyfan27's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Durham Region
Posts: 961
It won't be called OPCF (ontario policy change form). I'm not sure what they call it in QC. Look for "waiver of depreciation" en francais

If you do have that coverage, if the car was a write off, you'll get a brand new one (as opposed to a few month old used car, or monetary settlement relative to that).

I'm very glad nobody was hurt, injury coverage on QC policies is nothing compared to ON. However, if you did sustain any late developing injuries, you will make the claim under your own Ontario auto policy.

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote