View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #6
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maranellobmw View Post
you sent me a msg 2 weeks ago that i responded to and gave you prices on. I believe it was for an m3 conversion. All parts that would need to be ordered would have to be pre paid.

im really sorry i have not met your expectations in terms of of service but i am 1 person that takes care of all maxbimmer inq's. On average i respond to over 20 pm's a day with various price quotes ranging from 1 part to sometimes over 30 parts, as well as pick up phone calls all day and respond to voice msg's (i get up to 120 phone calls a day on my extension not to mention the calls that get transfered to me from my reception),and on top of that im the only front counter parts person here to attend to customers (year to date i have completed over 780 maxbimmer transactions, and thats been in the last 4-5 months ive been a member on here.......THATS A PRETTY BIG NUMBER IN A PRETTY SHORT TIME). I believe if im not mistaken, when you came in last time with your g/f, i believe i stayed about 20 min's after hours to price out your big price list of your m3 conversion as well.

Im sorry to be rambling on here but i try my hardest to to help every customer on a one and one basis offering all my effort with the best customer service i can offer with the best prices any canadian bmw dealer will ever offer. And i sometimes spend the same amount of time with the $10 customers as i do with the $4000 customers.

Serving the maxbimmer forum with over 18,000 members, the general population, and other dealers and/or vendors sometimes gets quite hectic, i would have to ask for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Private msg'n me would still be the best way of communication when the phones are busy here, cuz i will eventually always respond back.

Thanks you once again for your understanding with this matter. And for future reference please just send a pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
I did send a pm. Two actually, a couple days apart, after you gave me the quote, which you gave me same day, which I was really happy with and figured "great, I can order it today or first thing tomorrow and I'll have my stuff by next week" which didn't happen. All I wanted to know was if I could pre-pay via credit card and then pick the part up when it comes in, as I am working two jobs, both of which afford me no time to drive over to woodbridge and place the order in person. The one time I made it out there (10 mins before closing) was when I had an errand to run for work in that direction and managed to get two hours off work. I work 7:30 am to 10:00 pm 5 days a week at minimum (many times until 2am), so I know what being busy is all about. I'm sorry if I'm coming off dissappointed because I haven't purchased anything yet, but I'm sure you can understand my frustration. Every other part I have ordered in the last couple weeks have been a simple phone call or email, and a couple days later, parts show up at my door.

Long story short, in the time you spent writing your response, and the time I spent writing mine, we could have finalized the transaction and been done with it. You do have the best prices in Canada and you are a nice guy, and that's why we should put this behind us and move on: What's the best way for me to reach you tomorrow so that I can give you a CC number so you can order the parts and give me an ETA on their arrival?

PM Sent aswell.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's

Last edited by Axxe; 10-14-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote