View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #34
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
Probably because it looks like most of you e90 owners over there act like flies around cr@p. I see how they all stick together at the meets, and arrive/leave at the same time. And all they think of is JB and other piggybacks. I can't post there about my own product and am not going to look into being a sponsor unless I at least have a feeling that there is some return on the sponsorship fees. How would you hear about me unless someone there actually had me re-flash their car? I've done many FI cars in the last few months and those people are very happy with the results. And what do you mean by a "so called tune"?

It seems quite clear that the main reason you post here is to promote the JB.
I wouldnt say that really...

However it is true that what your trying to say, I guess you can call it "jumpin on the bandwagon". Most n54 clients do strongly believe in JB products + AR combination. When you get downpipes, intercooler, and have a flash for a "stage 1" you have to re-flash. The piggy backs allow user switching between maps, even for the NA E90s.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote