View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #52
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30_kid89 View Post
the wb02 is only one wire + grnd, hook it up to know what's going on!!

the next update better has more vids of sildewayzz action
Yeah, I had spliced the wires into the stock harness, but I might have gotten the two wires backwards. I was thinking of maybe using the DB15 connector and running them straight into the box rather than going thru the harness. I also thought that I had an AEM wb02 because I hadn't looked at the box in a year..but I have an autometer sport comp. In the afr calibration there's only one option that says Autometer 0v=afr10 4v=afr16. It's either that or I pick the linear option and put in the specs that are on the data sheet for the gauge.

Quote:
As for the idle i'd run pwm warmup until you fully understand the workings of the closed-loop idle control. Only closed loop and pwm warmup work with the stock icv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast View Post
NICE!

Stepper motor? Are you using the factory ICV and a GG board to control it? If so, you don't use the stepper stuff.

I use the factory ICV and GG board, and use closed loop mode on it. Its a bit of a chore to get it working right, but I've found some tricks.
I'm using the stock ICV and the DIYPNP board has a built in IAC circuit. I said stepper motor because I figured that a 3 wire connector would be for a stepper unit, but I guess our ICVs are a 3 wire PWM solenoid.

Quote:
the next update better has more vids of sildewayzz action
You got any vidz of your car doing teh sidewayzz boost dorifto? I need some instructional videos