View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #10
BimmerDriver
Estoril Blau Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmerDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
I heard people mentioning me so hear I am!

Bimmerdriver, you got all the correct answers already in the responses above. (thanks to both of you) though I would say that my tunes are more aggressive than the ones from California, aspecially because they don't have proper 91 octane gas there. And on top of that, Dinan tries to sell you a lot of hardware so you need stage 3 or 4 to get software similar to what I sell you right away.

With a slightly raised rev limit, you would just use it occasionally, not 10 times a day so wear on the motor is not increased. If you buy my software, you have 10 days to try and I'll restore your car back to stock if you feel that it does not work as expected for you.

And if you really want to know if there is some non-stock software in the car now, I can tell you by reading the ECU and comparing it to a stock file. Last September I tuned an E39 M5 and they were told there was Dinan software in there, but it was completely stock.
Hello guys, I revved the engine the other day, and as it turns out I don't have the software cause it tops out at 6800 rpm. I'd like to thank you all for the replies, also, thanks for the info on your software Mark, I actually am very interested in your product.

I need however to get my car tuned back up to stock specs first, the other day I did a 0-60 run in 8.4 secs while stock should be around 6.5 secs since mine is a cabrio and automatic

Maybe towards the end of the year I will contact you though, for what I've noticed you are close to where I live anyways (East York). How much power and torque can I expect to gain from your software?

Also, does anyone know where can I buy replacement filters for my Dinan intake in the GTA or online?

Last edited by BimmerDriver; 09-17-2010 at 10:14 AM.
BimmerDriver is offline   Reply With Quote