View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 01:15 AM   #25
op sucks cock
propr'one's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,689
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
if the car is 15 years old, you get the ownership to the US export office 3 days before you arrive. You show up at us export (before you cross the border), they stamp the title. You cross into canada. You stop at canada customs, fill out RIV form 1 (1 page, check off exempt), pay duty, gst (and PST or HST for you suckers in ontario), and 100$ for A/C tax. and that's it.

You take your form 1 to the ministry and get an ownership. Rest is same as if you bought a car here.
d1s bulb canada

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote