View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:57 PM   #39
Dissembler
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
It's not rocket science, a simple laptop and spreadsheet will get you final times once you have the calculations built in, all you do is enter the raw time and the pax factor. The hardest part is figuring out the pax time, if that is done when they sign up and everything in entered into a laptop. You get instant pax times.

It can be done, just need to put in a little effort into it and not just write things down on a dumb piece of paper.
its much easier said than done, the people who run the auto-x do this all in their free time and are very busy with their day to day lives. Not to mention, I don't think anyone who shows up to the autox is a computer programmer.

A "dumb piece of paper" is all we have, and for now it works.

As for the autox at bimmercruise, its really not worth it to enter the times of the people who just show up for this one event into the overall roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Well if someone steps up with a laptop and creates the program, and will be at all 7 races then yes it's easy u offering?
I can't create the program, but I've got no problem offering my laptop for use. Just no dumping the water off the tents onto it... richie lol