View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 3,751
Send a message via MSN to Kal
Call the cops and tell them there is someone giving you death threats. They will give you a code to call so it traces the number. Next time he calls, hang up dial the code. The police will then be able to track the individual calling you and charge him for the death threats your family faced. You can sue the caller after for emotional distress and give me 10% of your settlement
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote