View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
Econobimmer Racing
Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
I say take this job if you must, but in the end don't count on it. I've been in the same position too as many other early-20s guys. One day you will find a job that you will feel happy to going.

I come in to work 1 hour before and stay 30 min - 1 hr later and don't take a real lunch break. Granted I am blessed with a 15 minute commute but at the same time I love my job and my workplace so much I can't for the life of me think of anything else I'd rather do.

If you want to find a quick job that pays good - I worked at least 5 summers as a lawn care tech. You work outside, have a truck to yourself and get your routes done. You gotta work hard and management are assholes, but you can make 2-2.5k a month during the summer and sometimes into the fall...

I still remember the blisters and the sweat and how I was counting for the days to end. But think of it as a rite of passage, in the end this type of work makes you stronger. It gives you a much-needed adolescent reality check. And makes you less of a lazy cunt. lol.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform

Last edited by BMW_7; 07-12-2010 at 02:41 PM.
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote