View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #9
joeyg
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikku View Post
Layer 3 layers of collinite 476's or Marque du Elegance on your car and you'll be pleasantly surprised how long it lasts.

I've come upon several customers with Xzilon on their vehicles and honestly it doesn't live up to the hype. In most cases Xzilon applied at dealerships if anything causes more swirls. Again that's just my experience.
Oh ya I don't believe the hype regarding Xzilon.

What my intention is, is to have my vehicle detailed by a professional like yourself, once a year after the winter. Then during the course of the year, I want to apply a sealant/wax just once to carry it through the year until the following spring.

I've been using Zaino for the past several years but it is too labour intensive (I haven't yet tried the new Zaino AIO All-In-One) and I no longer have the time or inclination to spend the time and effort.

So what I'm looking for is a sealant/wax that will last, is easy to use, and doesn't leave that white chalky residue that stains the black rubber mouldings if you get the product on them.

In the running so far is Zaino AIO, Optimum Poli-Seal or Opti-Seal. I don't really know anything about Collinite 476 or Marque du Elegance so what would your recommends be?

Thanks

Joe

Last edited by joeyg; 07-10-2010 at 07:30 PM.
joeyg is offline   Reply With Quote