View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
Nikku
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyg View Post
Sorry to rehash an old thread, but Nick...regarding the Optimum Opti-Seal, do you put on the Optimum Car Wax first and then the Opti-Seal? The Opti-Seal is the wipe on and let dry and that's it sealer right?

Another question....as a detailer do you have access to Optimum Opti-Coat, I am hearing from web sites like Autotopia that Opti-Coat is the real deal as far as sealants go but is only available to detailers and car dealerships. If you carry Opti-Coat, can you advise what it costs to apply this sealant?

Joe
I can acquire Optimum Opti-coat but have not seen a need to pick it up. I reserve judgement on a product for a while as in a lot of times it's just flavour of the month.

In terms of opti seal and optimum car wax. You will always want to apply a sealant before a wax. So opti seal first then optimum car wax

If you want a long lasting product I will always recommend Collinite waxes. You can top it off with your favourite wax and voila you have infinite amount of combination of looks, subtle but different.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nick
Nikku is offline   Reply With Quote