Thread: doogee
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

I woke up Saturday morning and got ready to go, as I was walking out the door I decided to check my PMs and he said he couldn't make it because he would be sleeping. It was to late cause for two weeks he said he'd meet me and now I had already made a commitment to a friend to drive him. That commitment is no obligation for the seller, your right and I never said it was. I sucked it up drove out there anyway. Things do come up of course I understand. The point I'm trying to make is that he didn't even try to contact even after he woke up despite me sending him a text and a PM. Nor did he even try to contact me after the next day despite me sending another PM simple asking if he would still like to meet up. He simply just gave up.

I can't speak for everyone, but if I was going to meet up with member to sell them a product and at the last minute something came up and I couldn't make it, I would hope that they would understand, and for sure 100% absolutely no doubt I would make contact with the other person involved and make future arrangements. I would not just leave them hanging in the dark not knowing whats going on. But that's just me. I guess some people have a different way of doing business buy leaving the buyer hanging. And that this is not the first time he's done this to me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUpYp5eqTbk-(GO NUTS FOR DONUTS)
"if you think education is difficult, you should try being stupid"
e30drifter is offline   Reply With Quote