View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
rocketkev
1st Gear Newbie

Out of the Honda scene, Hello BMW :) MINT E36

I'm new to this Forum and I'm happy to be part of a pretty awesome BMW community.

Well I got rid of my Integra in the winter time. I loved the car and maintained it really well and kept it in great condition. Believe it or not, but the mileage was over 230K.

When the opportunity aroused to purchase a BMW, I sold the integra in a couple days to buy my new car. I bought a 1997 E36 Sedan with an Sports pack. It was babied and stored almost every winter. The previous owner was super anal and had very organised paperwork to go with the car. He always brought the car to the dealer to get maintenance, there's no rust, the paint is in perfect condition and the engine was been over maintained! lol Lets just say this car is MINT. The bad part is it was dead of winter I bought the car and I didn't feel like having tons of salt on the car so I stored it for the winter. When spring arrived, it felt great experiencing for the first time, The Ultimate Driving Machine! I already have great plans for it. Let m e know what you guys think. Thanks I look forward to be an active member on the forum.
Out with the old:

In with the new:

Last edited by rocketkev; 06-16-2010 at 02:29 PM.
rocketkev is offline   Reply With Quote