View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
2nd Gear Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 172
Broker will do anything you want if you pay the accordingly. If you want to save money pick up and drive the car urself. A buddy of mine does this all the time. I don't know all the details but I know that you have to fax the paperwork to customs 72 prior to border crossing. I'm sure somone here can fill you in. If not I will contact my friend and fill you in.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote