View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #43
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Civic Si. SiR. Type-R. Mugen specials. Factory standard equipment LSDs in 4-door "non-performance" sedans (Civic Si) when BMW won't offer them in "performance package" 335s. Honda has made far more hardcore performance cars than BMW, no question about it. Arguably BMW has never truly aimed for racetrack performance the way Honda has; even the Evo, CSL, and LTW models are tame compared to the CR and Type-R packages that Honda has been selling for years.

I still don't agree, but I'm not the one changing the original question here. You simply said that a Civic would not pass a 540, to which we all know you were wrong.

Okay...using your data it's 1.902 tons. I'm sorry for lumping it into such a far fetched weight category.

I dont know about the LSDs but yes again BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION

"which we all know you were wrong" Excuse me but who are you referring to? Yourself LOL!!! The only other guy who posted here said that theres no way a civic will blow past a 540. At 100 plus it doesnt matter if the civic has an LSD. You think a 2 ltr 4 cyl will generate more torque which is key at higher speeds to beat a 4.4 v8 that develops double torque compared to a civic.

and bud math lessons in requirement MY INFO--- 540 3802 lbs= 1.72 tons.

Mugen specials well bmw has that too its called BMW M Division! An Evo is tame compared to a civic. Ever heard of RalliArt or TRD That changes the whole picture. As you said u didnt change the original question lmao... then we are talking about stock...not MUGEN...Ralliart...TRD or M

Isnt a civic FWD? then what the hell does it need a LSD for LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break

Last edited by Dammerung; 06-12-2010 at 04:40 PM.