Thread: Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
moonspell
1st Gear Newbie

Need Help!

Hey guys, I am looking at a í02 325xi with sports pckg/premium audio/sports alloy/178000km on it. The guy is asking 10k for the car. He said I can talk to the guys at the service Centre where it was regularly serviced and also mentioned that there was a $1200 insurance claim on the Carfax report. The exterior looks pretty clean except a little trace of rust on the inside of the driver side rear fender, and same goes for the interior, except thereís a few inch long rip on the driverís leather seat. I didn't see any toolbox in the trunk, though not sure if toolbox comes with every model.

I have driven the car, and so far it seems like a pretty smooth ride (I am no expert, btw). The car has lots of mileage but at this moment I not considering spending more than 10k. I am hoping to talk him down if I can. I am planning to keep the car for a year or so (if I decide to buy), and my question is; would it be a good decision to buy it? And would that insurance claim have any negative effect in the future?

I would greatly appreciate any opinion. Thanks.
moonspell is offline   Reply With Quote