View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #33
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
bmdbley'sBro, the reason this thread is allowed to continue is it seems to be fashionable lately to hate on Israel.

Magnus, how can you claim that all the passengers on the ships were peaceful and "not one person on the ship was armed" when you can CLEARLY see in the video dozens of people beating the shit out of 2 Israelis with metal pipes? And your girl who claims that Israelis were firing guns before they landed on deck also claims that nobody ever swung pipes at the Israelis, she just saw pipes on the ground once it was over. Come onnnnn....

You are wrong. It seems to be that Israel wants to be hated!
And if you were shot would you not defend yourself? That is what they were or maybe I should say could be doing.
At the end of the day answer me this...
If Israel is so innocent why wont they accept an international investigation?
In any case i agree with the comment you made later on. There are both good and bad people on either side and i dont judge no1 from where they come or what they believe or race! I just dont like the special treatment Israel receives and the fact they get away with murder and in this case it is definetly a murder as these were unarmed civilians and even if they did start it Israel should then allow for the investigation.
I am not going to continue arguing on this as i know i cant convince you and you cant convince me of what i have seen and expereineced and what you have!
You are entitled to your opinion and so are all of us including the people in Gaza! And that is my point!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote