View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #28
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I have to agree. I find it funny when they said "Obama is a muslim". He is a muslim as much as I am. If you leave your homeland for more than ten years span period, the chances are that you will never go back there to live again.

If you have not been there for more than 20 years, you will get smacked up with a cultural shock and will want to return rightaway where you came from. People are not realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
No doubt the stuff in that vid is disgusting, but on the other hand, it would be just as easy to make a vid of the racism and bigotry on the other side. In every race/religion/country there is this same racism, and anyone could make a video of it if they selectively choose the worst parts.

I would also say, that this level of hatred and racism comes from years of war and generational hatred. As sad as it is, I would argue, most people around the world would act exactly the same way if they grew up under the same environment.

Hell, even in Canada, it would be easy to make a vid of hatred towards Americans, and we're allies!

We live in a sad world unfortunately.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote