View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #23
wouldu like some tinfoil?
Israel has a right to exist!
that said the gov there is horrible.

Hamas destroys dozens of homes in southern Gaza

Published: May 17, 2010 02:54 Updated: May 17, 2010 02:54

RAFAH, Gaza Strip: Hamas police wielding clubs beat and pushed residents out of dozens of homes in the southern Gaza town of Rafah on Sunday before knocking the buildings down with bulldozers, residents said.

Gaza's militant Hamas rulers said the homes were built illegally on government land. Newly homeless residents were furious over Palestinians on bulldozers razing Palestinian homes.

For years, Palestinians have criticized Israel for destroying houses, mostly because they were built without permits issued by the military. Now, Rafah residents complained, their own government, run by the Islamic militant Hamas that seized power in Gaza in July 2007, has done the same.

"They promised reform and change instead they've destroyed our homes," shouted Miasar Gan, a 54-year-old woman. Gan said she and her husband had nowhere else to go.

"I found my mattress, and that's where I'll be sitting," she said, standing next to the concrete chunks all that was left of her house.

Her neighbor, Nazira Abu Jara, 56, said policewomen wearing face veils typical of conservative Muslim women beat her with clubs until she fled her house with her husband and two children. "Neighbors help us get by with charity. We can't afford to build again," Abu Jara said.

Others picked through rubble to retrieve dusty clothing and mangled furniture.

Residents said between 30 and 40 homes were torn down, ranging from concrete structures to tin shacks. They did not know how many people were affected. Hamas officials did not allow reporters into the area until the demolition was over.

Residents said more demolitions in the area were expected Monday.

Even if they are allowed to rebuild, Israel does not allow most building materials into the territory it has blockaded since Hamas seized power. The newly homeless residents are unlikely to be able to afford the steep black market prices for concrete, steel and wood. Some of the families cannot afford rent.

Rafah's mayor, Issa Nashar, promised alternative housing.

Gaza's housing minister Yousef Al-Mansi said he had no information about such housing.
Residents in Southern Gaza who supported Hamas because Israeli troops were beating them and bulldozing their houses have just been beaten and had their houses bulldozed By Hamas. huh!?

RAW: Flotilla Attackers/Aid Workers Prepare Weapons To Attack IDF Soldiers

Dutch Hamas leader Amin Abou Rashed was on board,buitenland

(link is in Dutch)

you dumbasses still think this was a humanitarian mission?

flotilla fatalities 'dreamt of martyrdom'

photo: Weapons stashed on board Marmara

Before boarding the Marmara, Ali Khaider Benginin told his family he dreamt of becoming a shahid. Turkish press reports two other slain flotilla participants expressed similar wish. A Dutch activist arrested on flotilla suspected of ties with Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood

Published: 06.02.10, 16:27 / Israel News

Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust

May 31, 2010

by Henry Makow, Ph.D.

Israel is the primary source of anti-Semitism in the world today, and jeopardizes the security of all Jews. Proclaiming itself the "Jewish State" but acting as a rogue state, Israel exposes all Jews to revulsion and retribution.

The murder of Gaza peace activists provides more evidence that the actual goal of Zionism is not to protect Jews from anti-Semitism but in fact, is to create anti-Semitism.

The purpose is to make Jews a pariah unto the nations with no choice but to follow Zionist dictates.

Eventually, they will be sacrificed for Zionist goals, as they were in the holocaust. This is because Zionism is a Masonic (Illuminati, cabalist, satanic) secret society intent on building a totalitarian New World Order. The majority of Jews have no part in this, except to be sacrificed again for a cause they have no inkling of.

Zionists are stripping Israelis and Jews of moral legitimacy so they can be liquidated again without any compunction. And most Israelis and Jews are cooperating by supporting Israeli outrages with feeble excuses, blithely indifferent to the possible consequences.

Do the moral arithmetic: In 2006, Israel kills 1400 Lebanese and inflicts $10 billion in damage because 2 soldiers are captured. In 2009-10, Israel kills 1300 Gaza civilians and levels countless buildings because of a few popgun rockets. Now this- killing unarmed international peace activists bringing aid to the beleaguered Gazans.

Israel would never have been created if it were only "a Jewish Homeland." Israel is intended to be the capital of the Rothschild Cabalist World Empire. Ordinary Jews have no role in this except as cannon fodder.

My grandparents died in the holocaust. I blame the Illuminati bankers who brought the Nazis to power. I blame the Zionists for collaborating with the Nazis. I blame the Zionists for preventing European Jews from being rescued. I blame Zionists for stopping aid from reaching ghettos. I blame Zionists for rounding up Jews and sending them to concentration camps. I blame Zionists for sabotaging Jewish resistance.

Israel was not created as result of the holocaust. It was the other way round. The Nazis were brought to power partly to force Jews to set up Israel for the Rothschilds and the Illuminati.

History is full of ironies! The "freedom flotilla" reminds me of the ragtag Haganah ships who ran the British blockade to bring Jewish refugees to Palestine. Now it is deluded young Israelis playing the role of the British.

Before it was Jews who were starving in a ghetto surrounded by Nazis. Now it is Palestinians in a Gaza ghetto surrounded by Jews!

As usual, the Israelis are trying to portray the murder of 20 unarmed peace activists as an act of self defense. Machine gun toting commandos were attacked with sticks!!! One commando got skim milk powder thrown on his clean, freshly pressed uniform!

This is the classic Zionist tactic: despoil and kill and take everything. Then blame the victim for raising a hand in protest. Anti-Semite!!

Of course, the pathetic Zionist-controlled western media takes the Zionist line.

Most Jews are decent, good people. They believe in the Moral Order not the new world order.

Zionists aren't Jews. It's about time more Jews realized it.
^ this guys jewish & so am I! am i now a antisemite?
Israel certainly has a right to exist, but i can't just blindly agree with everything the gov does, cause its extreme sometimes.

but then that countries enemies want that country destroyed and its people (globally) exterminated! so people are going to keep dying.

Also -screw the Jew hating racists that mod this site (I GUESS) !? cause this 'look at how racist jews are' thread gets to stay up - but i post all the recent attacks by muslims on Jews In Canada too boot, that gets towed!? really! no, really!? maybe to csis this place looks like a 'hotbed' of pro hamas terror loving extermism, eh?

and wtf could've just started on the flotilla but its 'look at how racist jews are' anyways i could fuk'n care, other then to call people on the obvious bias this is what the mods removed/towed
Canadian Tax-Payer Funded Neo-Nazi Jihadis: "We Love Jihad, We Love Killing You!"

Canadian Tax Payer Funded 'Palestine House' terrorists threaten holocaust and profess their love of 'killing Jews and their bitches...'

Conveniently located right next to the local day care.

JDL Guy: "No more jihad."
Palestine House Guy: "We love jihad. We love killing you."
JDL Guy: "Peace, education, not jihad. No more jihad -- stop it!"
Palestine House Guy: "We love it.

Canadian NeoNazi Jihadis At Palestine House Call For Another Holocaust...

Remember, this is the backwards ass country that is so scared of a little blond girl from America named Ann Coulter, that they shut down an entire school function and prompted an 'investigation into possible human rights violations'.

...but neonazi-jihadis openly calling for genocide against all the jews...that's just fine

ps the global economies are fuked - solution?

wars make elitists money - look into it, ww2: corps/bankers were selling to, supporting both sides.

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 06-04-2010 at 03:02 AM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote