View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #12
6th Gear Member
SamE30e's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,875
It's just an o-ring, take the circlip out and get that plug out. Goto a parts store and get a o-ring the same size as the old one. I did the same thing with my M50.
91 318is - M50NV (gone)
02 WRB Subaru WRX EJ207 forged, 320 AWHP stock turbo.
85 - 325
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote