so i narrowed it down to a few. here are some that im interested in.
let me know what you think about them, and if they are worth it.
- E30 325iX for sale, as any BMW enthusiast would know, this is an extremely rare car
- Hartge-tuned in germany, there are original stamps everywhere on the car
- Chipped engine to 225 HP
- Exterior body in good shape (8/10 I would say)
- Manual 5-speed transmission
- Sport seats, sunroof, electric package (PW, PDL etc)
- Heated seats
- Tinted windows
- Needs a clutch, won't engage gears any longer
- Interior in a bit of a rough condition, but nothing TLC can't take care of
- Dent on driver side rear door, but a very simple one, just needs to be popped out from the inside of the door
- May need a new exhaust soon
- Battery needs a charge, but comes with warranty if it needs to be replaced
If you have any questions please email me, I will respond within the hour
Reason for sale: No where to store the car and just graduated school.
$1600 or best offer. This is a steal at this price...
i have for sale a 1986 bmw 325 2.7L. it is in excellent running condition. i had it for a winter car and drove it everyday. since winter is over the car is no longer needed. the car has very little rust and a very very clean interior with many new parts. since the car is a 1986, emissions are not required to register this vehicle only a saftey.
make: 1986 bmw 325 2.7L
parts changed: all parts were new and installed when the car was purchased.
new battery with warranty
new winter tires
new serp belts
new interior. (recaro seats w/sliding bracketts, momo steering wheel, momo steering hub, rear seats, door pannels, shift knob and boot, and floor mats)
in total i've invested over $3500 on this car. it is trully a strong and reliable car.
PRICE: $1600obo. (no trades)