View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #33
1st Gear Newbie
I know i am a new member and everything but it really needs to be said.

I work for a company where we sell to law enforcement, military, etc ect. I deal with these officers on a daily basis. They are only doing their jobs. Im getting sick n tired of hearing these morons come to the border and act like " well im Canadian and i what does it matter... blah blah blah..."

It does matter. You have to understand that when you pull into that booth of theirs that you are now their bish. You got no rights and if you want to get through you answer the questions and be direct and specific.

Unless you want to get pulled over searched and have your car ripped apart. If that is what you are looking for then go right ahead and be a smart ass....

Originally Posted by Dysantic View Post
hahahaha. I was thinking the same thing! Assault would have to include some kind of physical contact as in shoving the officer or hitting him in some way. By pulling away from his attempt to grab you your doing nothing, especially if you don't cause him some sort of bodily harm.
Assault could be with anything. It could be some one hitting him with a water bottle. There was no video of how he pulled his arm away but if they were going to fight that charge. They would just tac on another on for resisting arrest. Its the way the system works. We will throw as many charges as we can on some one and we know that maybe they all wont stick but there is enough there that some will.

Last edited by -Brad-; 05-06-2010 at 10:47 AM.
-Brad- is offline   Reply With Quote