View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
Spalz-_-e36
2nd Gear Member

noticed while highway driving

i noticed that while driving on the highway i have to pay close attention to my grip of the steering wheel as sometimes even a strong gush of wind can veer me off (not severely but enough to make me grip my wheel a little tighter than i should have to). im not sure if im just being too picky but i was wondering if anyone has noticed anything similar to this.

its a pain in the ass when i have to take a long highway trip and i cant have a relaxing drive doing a reasonable speed. sometimes when the wind is stronger this gets even harder to control. my car tends to do a similar motion ~ ~ ~ while driving. im not sure if those symbols help the explanation lol but basically i feel like im doing tight swerves for about 5 seconds, and it happens periodically.

to make myself clear, its a possibility that im just being picky but ive driven numerous other cars on the highway and my e36 seems to be the toughest to control. im thinking its a problem with my car, hopefully not a problem with my driving