View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
msix
2nd Gear Member

Here is some information from the organizer of the first event, which ic OMSC.

Quote:
Hope to have registration open at 8 and the course will have been set up already. Doing that Saturday night. I will try and get the powers that be to bless the course before 8 so what you walk will be what it is. Shotting for AT LEAST five runs, trying for six or more. But with this the first event of the year we have other things that do slow things down, like all the competitors, first time out for the timing equipment, some people are not registered and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on......................... You get the picture.
If you want to participate, you better be there ready before 8:00am, as I said, you dont need to be Sereis registered. But why not, the next two events are in Picton at the old Airport at the end of the May. These will be the longest and fastest Autocross runs you've ever made. This year you only have to participate in four events to qualify for the Championship and there is one event in Toronto and two other ones close by.

More information about CASC-OR Auto-X (Solo 2) here: http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

There is alwasy someone there to help with classifying your car, BMW Trillium runs by SCCA rules, so there is not much difference ...

PS: Rudi, I will be over at the big track Friday and Saturday, but will do the Regional on Sunday.

85 325es
CASC-OR Regional Auto-X Series 2009 and 2010 1st place in D/Mod
Ontario Time Attack Series 2011 1st place in SGT2
msix is offline   Reply With Quote