View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 05:25 AM   #81
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Hey guys, WOW!!
it really blows my mind to see a crusie gone so bad, but i agree that people are overreacting a bit, seein as how NO ONE knows whats going on, some of the comments posted are really not needed!
FIRST OFF, i find it REALLY strange with all the accidents tonight, because i noticed that my car was sliding a little TOO MUCH tonight, and i wasn't sure if it was cause i had my rear suspension stiff (just installed COILOVERS but on the back only, cause i couldn't get to the rest of it in time) and it was unballenced i dunno but my car was sliding a LOTTA of the turns i took!!
I found it VERY weird, and when i read all this i started to trip hard, whatever happened to kenny i hope hes alright either way, and i hope he doesn't get too screwed over for drivin with his G1, was he drivin ALONE?!
kev, is it even safe to install rear coils and leave the front stock in this weather???

and yes, kenny was alone

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote