View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #42
MPackage
2nd Gear Member

Hey sorry i did not see this, but the 335i sports package black Sapphire automatic without navi with 52km is from trader.ca went to see it more then once but not sure if I am ready to pay $38 for the car...I found a 330i 2006 white on beige but missed out on that and I still feel bad to this day it was a sweet ride was ready to buy it but the dealer sold it the day i was supposed to go see it..it had only 60km on it...I am now trying to find the guy or girl who bought it from Platinum Cars in Thornhill it was a sweet ride I can post the pix if anyone knows I am willing to offer him or her $1,000 more then what they paid for...that is how bad I want that car...i'm crazy like that...if anyone knows who bought this car please let me know if they are willing to sell it to me thanks! I know this is a long shot but it would mean alot to me if anyone sees this car around I am ready with cash if they want to sell it and for the person who finds it I will give them additional $500 if they can get the persons number only if they are willing to sell the car.

I know its a long shot but if anyone could help that would mean alot to me plus they will get paid if they can convince the new owner to sell his/her car

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Bimmer View Post
Hey MPackage. did you end up buying the 335? That sounds like a very good price for an '07 w/nav etc. What dealer(s) did you go to?

I too am in the market for a 335i coupe auto with sport & prem & maybe nav. Most CPO are hight 30's to low 40's and other dealers mid 30's with low km's (<50K).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006 330i.JPG (72.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 330i 1.JPG (46.9 KB, 81 views)
MPackage is offline   Reply With Quote