View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #10
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Beware of Precision Rim Repair!!

They destroyed Anuk's Volks and damaged one of his tires so badly that he had to buy a new one!!

Then, a couple months ago I sent one of my rims in for simple refinishing as I had a scuff on the rear passenger rim, remounting the tire they took a chunk out of the bead SO badly that it they it blew out on the highway leaving me stranded and waiting for a tow truck. Since CAA couldn't get there in time, and OPP ordered me off the highway (I was in a really dangerous spot), I had to put my car on dollies (FML) on this shady dudes tow truck who ended up juicing me for $425 to tow the car home only 35 kms, but as per the OPP 'I had no choice'. The dollies destroyed the rim that Precision repaired ANYWAY and now I need to refinish it or buy a new one (I was told buying a new one would be cheaper!!).

SO, Precision's **** up cost me $560.00 for two new rear tires plus the excruciatingly high price of the tow PLUS a new rim at $335.00 for a total of $1320.00 and they only offered to reimburse me $300.00 after a full day of argument. A $100.00 refinish job cost me over $1100.00 (I could have nearly got a new set of VMR's for that!!!!)

**** PRECISION RIM REPAIR!!!!

/thread jack.

Your car looks sick, I just hope to god that the same shit doesn't happen to you, what a goddamn nightmare!!!

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote