View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
rudetrini
2nd Gear Member

FS: 20" DPE GT7 w/steplip (non-M)

I am selling my 20" GT7's w/steplip with a brushed aluminum finish. They were on my E46 Coupe.

Bolt pattern: 5 x 120
Front: 8.5"
Rear: 9.5"

Tires:
Front - Falken FK452 225/30/20
Rear - Falken FK452 245/30/20

Price: $3200 OBO w/tires

Reason for selling: Downgraded to a set of 19's....my car is a daily driver and 20's just aren't practical.

The tires have been used mildly for 1 1/2 summers and have plenty of tread left.

The roads here in Toronto have not been kind to me and I ended up bending the two front rims due to stupid potholes on the hwy. I have spoken to Manu @ DPE and he has agreed to have the entire outer barrel replaced for a set price. I will be shipping the two front rims to DPE and if the buyer happens to be in the US, I can arrange for DPE to drop ship them to your location.

The two back rims are in pretty decent condition. The right rear rim has a slight curb rash - about 6" long and a slight indent in the outer lip (same pothole that damaged front rim). The rim holds air fine and balances out fine as well, just a visual thing I guess (I've enclosed pics)

Below are pics of the rims...please keep in mind that I just took them out of storage and would look mint with a little bit of elbow grease.

I will include a set of new style DPE center caps along with the original ones.

Price: 2 brand new front rims and 2 rear rims with tires = $3200 (CDN.) OBO + shipping (if necessary)

Leave your email address for fastest response.

Thank you

rudetrini is offline   Reply With Quote