View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
5th Gear Member
hockeyfan27's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Durham Region
Posts: 961
I think the policies you can get are more for liability than physical damages. I'm asking around...

one carrier in the states offers a policy who's Race car insurance is in effect at all times except on the track. On-track, or so-called "key-on" insurance is available, but the premium could cost you as much as 10% of your car's value. And that premium covers just one event! (You could collect from a track for damage to your car during a racing accident if the track's negligence somehow contributed to the accident.)

these policies can also cover your tow rig, shop, tools etc..

1998 328ic - Sold

Last edited by hockeyfan27; 03-09-2010 at 02:03 PM.
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote